The Team Management Specialist is highly engaged, able to handle on-going operational needs, and do a deep dive into specialized projects. You will be responsible for Teams / People & Operations initiatives to address organizational needs, and development of relevant guidelines for the organization. You will work closely with Business Partners and business leaders to facilitate on-site support.
Your future responsibilities
Payroll and HRIS Management
- Manage local payroll related processes and work with the payroll organism(s) to prepare monthly payroll
- Pull HRIS data and prepare monthly payroll data;
- Coordinate between Slidenjoy’s internal team and payroll organism(s) to prepare monthly payroll;
- Manage employee vacation balances, reporting for expenses and transportation vouchers, benefits programs, and travel days;
- Maintain the HRIS system and employee database, and update employee information.
New Hires & On-boarding
- Assist the recruitment and teams with:
- Completion of employment agreements in accordance with local employment laws;
- Collect new hire documentation, benefits enrollments, and review for eligibility in benefits;
- Partner with the other teams to manage New Hire Orientation.
General HR People Operations
- Responsible for document storage and employee file compliance on-site;
- Respond to verification of employment requests (time off validation, etc.);
- Update and implement local Employee Handbooks;
- Manage local employee benefits packages;
- Develop, document and maintain country-specific documents requirements for employee representatives;
- Manage the local training plan and budget;
- Assist HRBP with the preparation of termination paperwork.
Benefits and Occupational Health
- Partner with the benefits brokers and other teams to update employee information and ensure all benefits transactions are processed accurately;
- Engage with local benefits and occupational health vendors to update relevant employee information;
- Maintain compliance with local occupational health requirements.
Your awesome skills
- 2-5 years previous Human Resources experience in a complex, fast paced environment;
- Knowledge of Human Resources practices and principles;
- Essential technical skills: Excel, Word, PowerPoint. Experience with an HRIS preferred, but not crucial;
- Ability to gracefully handle competing priorities simultaneously;
- Outstanding follow through, self-directed and highly motivated with a strong sense of urgency;
- Excellent communication skills and a professional demeanor with a high regard for confidentiality;
- Excellent writing skills and ability to make updates and changes as needed to intranet and documentation;
- Strong time management skills and ability to make judgment calls;
- Ability to work collaboratively with remote leadership;
- Open to give and receive feedback;
- Ability to handle sensitive information with discretion and maintain confidentiality;
- Ability to establish strong relationships within all levels of an organization.
|Job Category||Human Resources|